Help me reach my goal!Sponsor Me at March for Babies!


March of Dimes

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Week 13
I went for my 12 week check up on Friday. The baby is completely healthy and all is well. There is nothing more amazing than getting to hear the heartbeat of something so small.
This week the baby is not 3 inches; about the size of a peach. The eyes have moved from the side of the head towards the middle of the face and it's little ears will now lie flat against the skull. The baby's intestines will also begin to move up from the umbilical cord into the abdomen.
I am so excited to be in my second trimester. The sickness and tiredness have already began to subside; and I feel so much better.

2 comments:

patty said...

john,danielle,gianna HELLO!from florida!! read your blog for 1st time! what adorable pictures of gianna and our newest little family member! congratulations! stay in touch! i love you guys!
gotta go christmas shopping for gianna now. love, aunt patty

erin said...

Im glad you are feeling good.
you guys look so happy in the pictures :)

ps. tell john i love the hat...

New Design Feb 09

feb09

Sponsor Me at March for Babies!


The love of a Family

Followers